Date: October 26, 2011
Time: 12:00 pm
The SMSF Academy is pleased to announce the next SMSF InPractice webinar on “SMSF Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements”.
The recent release of draft SMSF Ruling, SMSFR 2011/D1 by the Australian Taxation Office surrounding key concepts of limited recourse borrowing arrangements has sparked further interest in this already growing area.
In this SMSF InPractice Webinar, Aaron Dunn from The SMSF Academy and Karen Goodfellow from Practising Tax will discuss the impact of this draft ruling, including:
- the definition of a single acquirable asset
- distinguishing between repairs & maintenance vs. improvements
- what constitutes a replacement asset; and
- potential strategies now available using limited recourse borrowing arrangements.
- SMSF Academy Advisor Members (Gold & Platinum) – FREE*
- Non-Members – $77 (inc. GST)
* Members – please refer to member resource library for registration information to access the webinar at no charge.
Numbers are strictly limited.
This session will have both SPAA and FPA CPD points allotted once the recorded session has been submitted for assessment. We anticipate 1.5 – 2 CPD points for this session in accordance with previous webinar activity. View CPD Register of Training
Bonus Offer for all attendees:
All registrants will receive a copy of The SMSF Academy “SMSF borrowing checklist“, which contains more than 40 important points that need to be considered when establishing and maintaining a SMSF limited recourse borrowing arrangement.