The SMSF Academy is pleased to announce SMSF Wordfusion, the new SMSF document assembly product that enables you to build best-practice self managed super fund documents including trust deeds and pensions.
Creating a Pension
You can now create Account Based Pensions and Transition to Retirement Income Streams through the highly intuitive SMSF Wordfusion system. Using a web-based wizard to input various important information, you can simply and easily develop the pension documentation you require. This best-practice documentation created by SMSF specialists at the SMSF Academy, provides you with the confidence that it meets SIS and tax law requirements.
The pension creator allows you to:
- Choose between Account Based Pension or Transition to Retirement Income Stream
- Select the condition of release met to pay the pension
- Set the level of pension you require - minimum, maximum (where applicable) or a specified amount
- How often the pension is to be paid - monthly, quarterly, annually or at the member’s discretion
- Whether specific assets are to be set aside to pay the pension (segregation)
- Nominate an automatic reversionary beneficiary
The comprehensive pension documentation provides you with:
- Member notification to trustees to commence the income stream
- Trustee Resolution to commence the pension
- Trustee notification to member for pension commencement
- Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
- Pension Governing Rules & Procedures
Benefits of SMSF Wordfusion
SMSF Wordfusion not only allows you to assemble self managed super fund documents, your own unique User ID will also provide you with an ability to store important member data to use across our ever-growing suite of SMSF documents. We are currently developing additional documents for SMSF Wordfusion including:
- Contribution Reserves,
- Investment Strategies,
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements,
- Death Benefits,
- SMSF Wills and much more.
It’s free to register.