Self Managed Super Fund Calculators for Trustees & Advisors
Access a wide range of Self Managed Super Fund calculators, to assist SMSF Trustees and SMSF Advisors to better understand important issues impacting SMSF borrowing to acquire property, transition to retirement (TTR), retirement modelling including age pension and longevity risk. Below you’ll find just a small sample of the type of practical tools and resources you’ll access free of charge with your SMSF Academy Membership.
- SMSF Property Purchase Calculator
- SMSF Superannuation Capital Usage Forecaster
- SMSF Survivorship Calculator
- SMSF Minimum Pension Calculator
- SMSF Transition to Retirement Calculator (2010/11)
- SMSF Longitudinal Transition to Retirement Calculator (2010/11)
- SMSF Age Pension Calculator
- SMSF Age Pension Optimiser (2010/11)
- SMSF Anti-detriment Calculator
These calculators are provided by the team at NetActuary.
Australian Taxation Office (ATO) SMSF Calculators
The following calculators are available from the Australian Taxation Office website:
- SMSF Superannuation Co-contribution calculator
- SMSF Eligible Termination Payment Calculator
- SMSF Super Guarantee Contributions Calculator
Australian Government MoneySmart SMSF Calculators
The following calculators are from the Australian Government MoneySmart website
- SMSF Employer Contributions Calculator
- SMSF Superannuation Calculator
- SMSF Super Contributions Optimiser
- SMSF Super vs. Mortgage Calculator
- SMSF Retirement Planner
- SMSF Account Based Pension Calculator
Need more SMSF Information?
SMSF Academy Membership provides both SMSF Trustees and SMSF Advisors with a wealth of free information, resources and practical tools to do with everything you need to know about Self Managed Super Funds. Become an SMSF Academy Member today.