Start building compliant SMSF documents
Why use Campus for your SMSF documents?
- Fully integrated with ASIC and ABR to seamlessly establish new SMSFs and companies
- Use data within BGL Simple Fund 360 or Class Super to build your SMSF documents
- Intuitive forms to help you build compliant SMSF documents and effectively implement key strategies
- Upload your SMSF documents to Dropbox or Google Drive
- All delivered to you electronically, so there is no need to wait!
View the SMSF document suite
The legal documents including SMSF trust deed, company constitution, trust deed upgrade, change of trustee and limited recourse borrowing documentation has been prepared (and is maintained) by Ian Glenister, Co-founder and Legal Officer.
Ian has a Bachelor of Juris Prudence and Bachelor of Law, having been admitted into practice in 1980.
Ian was the first solicitor in Australia to become a SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA) and continues to practice today in the area of self-managed super funds, complex estate planning, wills, trusts and business law.
The suite of SMSF legal documents is regularly reviewed in light of legislative change, including by an advisory group of SMSF specialists
The SMSF tax and compliance documents are prepared by Aaron Dunn and Ian Glenister in accordance with the fund’s governing rules (trust deed), current laws and any public guidance including ATO rulings, determinations and interpretative decisions.
SMSF legal, tax and compliance documents are added regularly to the Campus platform, with approximately 1 x new document (on average) being added each month.
If you have any suggested documents to add to Campus, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to your level of membership (gold or silver), members have unlimited access to generate SMSF documents subject to the fair use policy (see definitions in Terms of Service).
A key benefit of The SMSF Academy membership solutions is the ability to leverage the key technology within the Campus infrastructure to generate electronic fund documents for your SMSF clients.
We do not deliver SMSF documents without logging into the Campus membership platform. This means that you will be required as a minimum to sign up as a free member to start accessing the various legal, tax and compliance documents.
Please note the following information about the various membership levels:
- Gold members have unlimited access to all SMSF legal and compliance documents;
- Silver members have unlimited access to SMSF compliance documents, and can purchase legal documents on a PAYG basis;
- Free and bronze members can purchase any SMSF document on a PAYG basis.
No, documents are only delivered electronically as a PDF.