RG146 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Made Easy & Affordable.
SMSF training extends to a myriad of financial professions, including advisors, auditors, financial planners, accountants, lawyers, stockbrokers – professions wherein competency and knowledge are required to be able to advise on Self Managed Super Funds.
Bringing together the highest level of expertise from across the SMSF profession, The SMSF Academy provides web-based and face-to-face training to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments impacting SMSFs and also to help you earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
The SMSF Academy helps you stay ahead of the game.
[vimeo video_id="23111084" width="500" height="350" title="Yes" byline="Yes" portrait="Yes" autoplay="No" loop="No" color="00adef"]
By accessing web-based SMSF training you’ll be able to meet your ongoing CPD obligations from work or at home at anytime you choose. Not only will you receive fully accredited technical and theoretical SMSF training, but also practical tools such as white label content and best practice tools to assist SMSF Advisors to boost business revenues.
As an Advisor member of The SMSF Academy, you will gain access to a range of information, educational tools and SMSF-related collateral including:
- All you need to be an accredited and qualified SMSF Advisor: to be able to advise your clients on everything to do with managing and setting up SMSFs.
- Full RG146 Compliance – including the new yet-to-be-announced SMSF specialist subset qualification.
- 90% Online Education to suit your schedule: Online training makes it easy and affordable to complete your CPD: Learn at your own pace when and wherever you choose via a wide range of formats, including webinars, articles, videos, Podcasts, and online quiz-style examinations that earn CPD points.
- Free SMSF Tools: SMSF Calculators, eBooks, SMSF Document Creator and best-practice documents and tools for day-to-day use in your business.
- White Label Content: Your brand on document templates to drive revenues for your business.
- Live Events in Melbourne and Sydney: Each event earns you accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points (3 face-to-face events per year).
- Webinars: 15-20 live and/or pre-recorded CPD webinars each year.
- Quarterly SMSF special topic webinars from industry experts
- Ongoing SMSF Information Delivered Weekly: Access the latest SMSF information via thedunnthing blog, Email News, The SMSF Academy on Twitter and Facebook and YouTube.
- Resource Library: Access our online resource library 24/7.
- Choice of Advisor Membership Level: (yearly)
- $770.00: Gold – Individual, Educational Access only.
- $2,200.00: Platinum* – Practice Based Fee (includes Multiple User Access for your entire team).
*Platinum Membership benefits your entire team for the one low price: lots of extras throughout the year, includes discounts of 50% for face-to-face seminars, training events and easy multiple user access for the one yearly fee.