Watch the webinar
Webinar duration: 90 minutes.
View the presentation slides
The attendees loved it!
- “Excellent presentation & good case example” – Paul Abrahams
- “Wonderful presentation, thank you very much” – Annette Sheppard
- “One of the best SMSF trainings we have attended in a long time” – Mary Nacoski
- “Great stuff. Aaron really knows his stuff and I found this really valuable.” – Andrew Coates
- “Found the session very practical in the sense that the strategies mentioned apply to the majority of our SMSF clients & weren’t really left field, or highly technical & involved strategies” – Chris Burnett
- “Really enjoyed the Webinar. Thanks for the referal to regulations, rulings and sections applicable” – Leah Wells
- “Outstanding, practical webinar done in a way that a SMSF layman can understand, excellent use of my time!” – Trevor Geffin
- “Great content and use of examples” – Trent Alexander
- ”It was a great webinar. Looking forward to such other webinar trainings.” - Dhara Thakkar
- “Thanks for the great presentation. Very informative and gave me some insights into how to deal with a current file.” - Marc Tenaglia
- “Aaron is a great presenter – Very clear explanation. My only suggestion – break it into 2 sessions as there is a lot of information to absorb” – Paul Giordano
- “Excellent presentation. Topics covered to great depth and I definitely picked up a few things here and there!” – Brad Turville
Top10 SMSF Strategies Workshop
Register your interest to find out more information about the Top10 SMSF strategies workshops to be conducted in October 2012. This full day workshop will provide attendees will a detailed understanding of the Top10 strategies through a series of case studies and tools to practically implement with your clients.
Read & Download the eBook
You can read the ebook online or download a PDF copy of the eBook of this year’s Top10 SMSF strategies for 2012-13
Thank you to our sponsors
Please note that this webinar may count towards your continuing professional development requirements, however The SMSF Academy will only be accrediting this webinar for SPAA or FPA CPD points for its members.